Art Practices Minor
Please click here to see general Visual Arts information.
This minor in art practices offers students the opportunity to explore creative studio practice in multiple studio art areas (e.g., transmedia sculpture, painting, drawing and interdisciplinary art).
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Minor
- To declare this minor, please see College of Arts & Media Advising and Student Services in Arts Building, 177. Consult the College of Arts & Media at CAM@ucdenver.edu for more information.
Students must satisfy all requirements as outlined below and by the department offering the minor.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- Students may transfer up to six semester hours of non-CU Denver courses toward a College of Arts & Media minor. All other courses must be taken at CU Denver.
- A minimum grade of C (2.0) is required for each course applied toward a College of Arts & Media major, minor or certificate requirement. A grade of C- (1.7) or lower will not fulfill a major, minor or certificate requirement. A grade of S is acceptable only for courses in which the grading basis is S/U. No more than 6 semester hours of P+/P/F is allowed in any given semester. No more than 12 semester hours may be elected as P+/P/F toward the degree.
- Students may use up to six semester hours to fulfill both major and minor requirements; the remaining semester hours for the minor must be taken in addition to the major requirements.
|Take two of the following Painting and Drawing courses:||6|
|Intermediate Painting and Drawing|
|Take two of the following Transmedia Sculpture courses:||6|
|Form and Play|
|Take two of the following Interdisciplinary Arts courses:||6|
|Concepts in Studio Art|
Please contact the College of Arts & Media at CAM@ucdenver.edu for course sequencing, prerequisite updates and for lists of approved electives and more information about this minor.