Please click here to see Business School information.
The Business School offers all undergraduate students at CU Denver the opportunity to add a minor in fundamentals of business.
Students enrolled in this minor have the benefit of following their passion with their undergraduate degree, while adding the business knowledge and skills employers want and entrepreneurs need. By adding a business minor to a liberal arts, arts and media, architecture, or engineering degree, you will gain an edge in the job market.
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Minor
- As a CU Denver undergraduate student, you need a 2.0 GPA to be accepted for a fundamentals of business minor.
Students must satisfy all requirements as outlined below and by the department offering the minor.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- Please see an advisor regarding residency requirements.
- Students may only use transfer coursework in place of BMIN 1000 Introduction to Business. All remaining courses must be completed at CU Denver.
- Students must maintain or exceed a 2.0 GPA to graduate with the minor.
|MGMT/BMIN 1000||Introduction to Business||3|
|BMIN 3001||Fundamentals of Management and Marketing||3|
|BMIN 3002||Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance||3|
|BMIN 3004||Principles of Strategic Management||3|
|Select one of the following electives:||3|
|Business Law and Ethics|
|Essentials in Entrepreneurship|
|Introduction to Business Problem Solving|