Business Analytics Minor
Please click here to see Business School information.
The objective of a Business Analytics minor is to give both Business and Non-Business students in-demand analytics skills focused on business problems. Students will gain skills in advanced Excel, Tableau, and SQL, as well as learning a framework for moving from business problems to data-driven solutions. A Business Analytics minor should prove useful to students who wish to focus on the quantitative aspects in business.
Students wishing to complete the Business Analytics minor need to complete the course work described under the Degree Requirements tab.
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Minor
- To declare the Business Analytics minor, students must have a 3.0 GPA, either cumulative or from their last 24 completed semester hours.
Students must satisfy all requirements outlined below and by the department offering the minor.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- Students must maintain or exceed a 2.0 GPA to graduate with the minor.
- A student must take 12 of the 15 hours of required business courses in the minor while in residence at the University of Colorado Denver. If a student has already taken the equivalent of one or more of these courses at another university, other higher-level business courses may be substituted with the approval of the Business School.
- Students must have declared the Business Analytics minor to register for any of the upper-division Business School courses or petition separately to take each of these courses.
|BANA 2010||Business Statistics||3|
|BANA 3000||Operations Management||3|
|BANA 4110||Business Analytics Process||3|
|BANA 4120||Forecasting Techniques||3|
|Select one of the following: 1||3|
|Introduction to Financial Modeling|
|Programming Fundamentals with Python|
|Business Intelligence and Financial Modeling|
|Data Wrangling & Visualization|
Can be from the list above or any other upper-division BANA course.