13001 E. 17th Place
Campus Box C290
Advancing Science, Improving Care
The University of Colorado School of Medicine is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus, one of the nation’s newest health care campuses. Innovative architecture fosters collaboration among students, researchers and clinicians and extends to two world-class campus hospitals: University of Colorado Hospital and Children’s Hospital Colorado.
- More than 2 million adult and pediatric patients a year served
- Industry partners located in the adjacent Fitzsimons Innovation Community
- Campus site totals 256 acres of land including clinical, research and education zones
- A model across the nation for the successful redevelopment of a decommissioned U.S. Army facility
In 2006, in recognition of a series of gifts from The Anschutz Foundation, the University of Colorado announced that its Aurora campus would be named the Anschutz Medical Campus. In 2018, the foundation donated $120 million to the campus, bringing the foundation’s total investment in the medical campus to nearly $300 million since 2000.
- Education - through the provision of educational programs to medical students, allied health students, graduate students and housestaff, practicing health professionals and the public at large;
- Research - through the development of new knowledge in the basic and clinical sciences, as well as in health policy and health care education;
- Patient Care - through state-of-the-art clinical programs which reflect the unique educational environment of the University, as well as the needs of the patients it serves and,
- Community Service - through sharing the School’s expertise and knowledge to enhance the broader community, including our affiliated institutions, other healthcare professionals, alumni and other colleagues, and citizens of the state.
- Anesthesiology (MS)
- Medicine (MD)
- PhD Programs
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)