Please click here to see Business School information.
The Business School offers all undergraduate students at CU Denver the opportunity to add a minor in entrepreneurship.
Students enrolled in this minor have the benefit of following their passion with their undergraduate degree while adding the business knowledge and skills employers want and entrepreneurs need. By adding a business minor to a liberal arts, arts and media, architecture, or engineering degree, you will gain an edge in the job market.
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Minor
- As a CU Denver Undergraduate student, you need a 2.0 GPA to be accepted for an entrepreneurship minor.
Students must satisfy all requirements as outlined below and by the department offering the minor.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- Students must take 9 of the 15 hours of required business courses in the minor while in residence at the University of Colorado Denver. If a student has already taken the equivalent of one or more of these courses at another university, other higher-level business courses may be substituted with the approval of the Business School.
- Students must maintain or exceed a 2.0 GPA to graduate with the minor.
|ENTP 3200||Essentials in Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTP 3230||Small Business Accounting and Finance||3|
|ENTP 3299||Business Model Development & Planning||3|
|Select two ENTP electives||6|