International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) handles the immigration process for international students. ISSS will issue an immigration document (Form I-20 or Form DS-2019) to you, if applicable, only after you have confirmed your acceptance and submitted the Immigration Clearance Form (see below).
You will be contacted within one week of receiving your decision letter to provide documentation for ISSS to issue an I-20 or DS-2019. You will be asked to provide the following information and documentation:
- Proof of Financial Support
- Personal bank statements
- Family or other financial support
- Location inside and/or outside the U.S.
- Current Immigration Documentation
- Current VISA (if applicable)
- I-20/DS-2019 (if applicable)
- Other Immigration documents
Please visit ISSS for more information on Pre-Arrival, Arrival at CU Denver, I-20/DS-2019 Timeline, and more.