The Jake Jabs Center's entrepreneurship curriculum incorporates instruction, mentoring, and support from outstanding Business School faculty, as well as from outside professionals with expertise in new business development. This major explores legal issues, social sector initiatives, new venture design, finance structuring, strategic web development, leadership, new product development and business plan creation. Students learn from case studies, classroom instruction, and guest lectures featuring successful entrepreneurs and renowned business leaders.
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Major
- Click here to go to information about declaring a major
To earn a degree, students must satisfy all requirements in each of the areas below, in addition to their individual major requirements.
- CU Denver General Graduation Requirements
- CU Denver Core Curriculum
- Business School Graduation Requirements
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
|ENTP 3200||Essentials in Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENTP 3230||Small Business Accounting and Finance||3|
|ENTP 3299||Business Model Development & Planning||3|
|Three 3000- or 4000- level ENTP electives||9|
To review the Degree Map for this program, please visit our website.