CU Denver Business School Undergraduate Advising
Location: 4th floor of the Business School, 1475 Lawrence Street
Phone Number: 303-315-8110 or 303-315-8111
We are committed to the success of all students and strive to aid in your personal, professional, and educational growth. Through meaningful interactions, we will empower you by building strong relationships while helping you navigate the college experience.
Appointments are not required, but we recommend that you check in with us at least once a semester.
- 30-minute in-person appointments
- 30-minute phone appointments
- 30-minute zoom appointments
- Email advising (email your assigned advisor directly)
To schedule an appointment with your advisor, call the front desk at 303-315-8110/8111 or use the self-scheduler link: https://ucdenver.campus.eab.com/home. We do not accept walk-ins or same day appointments, so plan ahead!
Reach out to your advisor if you need any help with the following:
- Class and degree planning
- Registration questions
- Course overrides and permissions
- Study abroad course approval
- Transfer credit evaluations and approval
- 4+1 program
- Four-year planning
- Graduation checks
- Major/Minor exploration
- Probation/Suspension advising
- Referrals to other academic resources
While we do not assist with tuition assistance, financial aid advising, scholarship assistance, immigration/visa regulation, and internship advising/approval, we are happy to refer you to the right department or person if you have any of these concerns.