Do you want to explore CU Denver before applying to a degree program? Would you like to complete a course for professional development or transfer credits to another institution? If so, non-degree admission is right for you.
Certificate/Continuing Professional Programs
Professionals who want to advance their careers or learn a new skill can earn a certificate from CU Denver. Our certificate programs provide specialized information delivered by knowledgeable professors. Additionally, our continuing education classes help you stay current with developments in your field.
*If you want to enroll in courses identified as Continuing and Professional Education, do not apply for non-degree admission. See your program for application information.
Graduate Non-Degree/Certificate/Continuing and Professional Education Admissions
- International non-degree/certificate/CPE applicants must provide Proof of English Language Proficiency. If you have any questions regarding the ELP requirement, please contact International Admissions at email@example.com.
- Applicants to certificate programs who have academic background from outside the United States must provide an international credential evaluation report from Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE) or World Education Services (WES). Please visit the International Admissions graduate application page for more information.
- Please contact the applicable college/graduate department below for specific admission requirements and deadlines:
College of Engineering, Design and Computing
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Colorado School of Public Health
School of Education and Human Development
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The Immigration Document Creation Request Form is required for all non-degree international applicants
- Non-degree coursework requires additional processing steps for the I-20. International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will help with those requirements.