Please click here to see Business School information.
Business minors can give you an edge in your career.
By adding a business minor to a liberal arts, arts and media, architecture, or engineering degree you will gain an edge in the job market. The business minor allows you to focus on a specific area of business that fits your career goals.
The Business School offers all undergraduate students at CU Denver the opportunity to add a minor in business administration.
- This is an on-campus program.
Declaring This Minor
- As a CU Denver Undergraduate student, you need a 2.0 GPA to be accepted for a business minor.
Students must satisfy all requirements as outlined below and by the department offering the minor.
- Click here for information about Academic Policies
- Please see an advisor regarding residency requirements.
- If the student has already taken the equivalent of one or more of these courses, other higher-level business courses may be substituted with Business School approval.
- Students must maintain or exceed a 2.0 GPA to graduate with the minor.
|MGMT 1000||Introduction to Business||3|
|or ISMG 2050||Introduction to Business Problem Solving|
|ACCT 2200||Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis 1||3|
|Select three of the following:||9|
|Operations Management 2|
|Business Law and Ethics|
|Essentials in Entrepreneurship|
|Principles of Finance 2|
|Managing Individuals and Teams|
|Principles of Marketing|
|Environments of International Business 2|
Finite Mathematics must be completed as a pre-requisite.
The courses have several required prerequisites which must be completed prior to enrolling. Check with an advisor as early as possible if you are interested in taking any of these courses. Email: email@example.com