Feb 28, 2020
The Business School’s post-graduate certificates are primarily intended for professionals in the community with a master’s degree, in any business discipline, from an AACSB accredited institution. These certificates are offered in a variety of specialized business areas from Business Analytics to Information Systems. The courses are designed to allow individuals that are already in the business community to bring their skills up to date - or to explore a new area of business that interests them.
Students are required to complete four graduate courses in order to receive a post-graduate certificate. Students can pursue one of our post-graduate certificates, even if they are not CU Denver students. Credit earned as a part of the certificate DOES count towards a second graduate business degree, should you choose to expand your knowledge further with one of our complete MS or MBA degrees.
We currently offer post-graduate certificates in:
- Bioinnovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business Intelligence
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Digital Health Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Enterprise Technology Management
- Health Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Managing for Sustainability
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Sports and Entertainment Management
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Web and Mobile Computing
Some of the post-graduate certificates require prior knowledge in the area being studied, Please contact an advisor for specific courses and requirements for the post-graduate certificates.